Yes, you may join any of the UBS Programs. There are a few points you will have to understand though -
1) Due to regulations governing financial transactions with overseas entities, we do not offer the 'Installment' Payment scheme to non Indian / NRI students . You will have to pay the entire fee in one installment.
2) Non Resident / Non Indian students have to pay an additional 'Eligibility Fee' of Rs. 10,000 /- as a part of their fee.
3) Examinations are currently only held in India. You will have to arrange to travel to India for your examinations, at your own expense.
4) There is of course a time difference between countries. Please ascertain the impact it would have on your class timings, and join only if you're comfortable attending classes held at 0630 IST to 0800 IST.
5) Depending upon your location, you may have to pay a one time charge towards FedEx or Courier charges, for the course material. This would be at actual cost, and should not be too prohibitive. You may alternatively provide us with an India address (your family home, maybe) for the books to be despatched to, at no extra cost.
All the best!